Indian summer? Yes, please!
Don’t let the warm weather be a reason to change your travel dates to India. We have some great reasons why this season might just be the best time to visit the country!
1. Big Discounts: Get your hands on amazing deals at luxurious hotels such as The Oberoi, The Taj Hotels, The Lalit, The Leela, Radisson, or the The Park. Don’t believe us? Wait till you hear this: Oberoi Amar Vilas, Agra room prices have plummeted down from $800 to around $300. And this is just one of the hotels. So go ahead, travel in luxury for half the price!
2. Tiger Sightings: Summer is known to be the best time to spot the elusive wild Tiger. India in one of the few places in the world you can actually do this, so why not visit when the time is perfect? Your can sit on elephant back, take an open jeep safari, or even hop on a boat to spot tigers and experience the diverse wildlife of India.
3. Less crowded: Less tourists, less crowds, more personalized local experiences. Do we need to say more?
4. Mangoes: Streets are filled with carts of fresh mangoes and restaurants are filled with mango specials. This ‘king of fruit’ is in abundance at this time! And you can eat them ripe or raw. Don’t forget to indulge in mango desserts like mango shrikhand or the tangy drink aam ras. This delicious journey will last only till the end of June!
5. Visit the mountain areas of India: No one said Indian summers only mean hot days. Just head to the amazing Himalayas, lush green hillocks, or beach towns to cool off. These scenic destinations make for a great retreat with world-class hotels and spas that let you relax in the midst of nature.